Wednesday 1 March 2006

The Nicest Place on Earth

Shamrock - Irish Pub

In spite of all the horrors I had on my way to Berlin, I have found the nicest place on earth. I went here twice with Steffen and Scorch (a nice big guy who works at Audi). This pub played great musics and the last saturday, there was a live music. In this pub, everyone speaks English, although you may find some Germans but mostly they speak English. That's a relief for me since I can't speak good German. From my experience, all the people was nice and friendly. Noone looked at you like you're an Alien coming out of the middle of nowhere. In this small nice rooms I find life and so much fun!!! Some beers and music are definetely a freshment throughtout all the prejudices and negative thinkings. I don't care of anything cos I just want to have fun. Oh, and this pub has a cute waiter too. I would love to come to this place every weekends , just to feel again all the nice things in life and to feel again that we can actually kill and burry all things such as: prejudices, negativity, racism, discrimination, and breath as a normal human being. I want to feel life. I want to be the same as everyone of you!

Shamrock

No comments: